Blog Redesign and Resources – Code

I think it was about three months ago when I looked at my to-do list of things to fix for this blog, and I decided to hunker down and redo the whole thing in two weeks. Well, it took a bit longer and occupied a few Friday nights, but I’m happy with how this turned out, and subsequent iterations should be faster still.

My primary objective was to fix some of the design issues the old theme had, particularly the typography and readability aspects, but I took the opportunity to update some of the technology choices as well.

Here’s the source, but some additional coding credits and highlights:

Next post, I’ll go into some of the design considerations!